BREAKING NEWS

Presidential aide, Garba Shehu, tests negative for COVID-19

Senior Special Assistant to President Buhari on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu, has tested negative for Coronavirus.

Presidential aide, Garba Shehu, tests negative for COVID-19


Shehu had the test after coming in close contact with some government officials that have so far tested positive.


Announcing his result on his Twitter handle. 


Garba wrote;
''My test proved negative for the virus. Alhamdu Lillah! Notwithstanding, I advise everyone that we continue the isolation and work from home.


I think it is only fair that I ease the fears of my friends and relations with whom I made recent contacts about the coronavirus. 



Fake news media had said all sorts of rubbish about me and the President I work for.''


NOTE:
•You can share a story, campaign, also invite us for Interviews, To cover your events like conferences, Annual General Meetings, ceremonies, Advertise your Business and promote yourself... etc.
Kindly contact us on: 08072633727 or email: voiceairmedia@gmail.com for business relationship.
         

•READ IN PHONE APP FOR BETTER KNOWLEDGE (CLICK HERE)

No comments

After Dropping your comment, Wait for few minutes, your comments will appear below!!!