BREAKING NEWS

Six Nigerian Female Celebrities Who Will Never Date Or Marry Poor Men (see images)

Here comes the most Six Nigerian Female Celebrities Who Will Never Date Or Marry Poor Men in Nigeria.

Linda Ikeji
Linda Ikeji

The successful blogger admitted in an interview that she would not consider marrying someone who is not wealthy. 

Celebrity blogger, Linda Ikeji is not the bit reserved when it comes to her taste in men, after stating that they can be anything but poor.

The blogger disclosed that she has been getting quite a lot of marriage proposals, but only wants a man she can look up to. She was cocky when she mentioned that she can get married at any instant if she wills.

Getting a husband has never been a problem according to her. "I keep telling people. It’s not that men are scarce. They are not scarce. The type of men that some of us are looking for are scarce. "If I want to get married next week, I can. I want a man that I can look up to. Somebody that inspires me, somebody that will push me, motivate me; somebody who has had some success in his own career.

"I’m inspired by successful people. I can’t wait to meet someone like Tyler Perry." Linda Ikeji's successful career as a blogger hasn't been without controversies.



Toyin Lawani
Toyin Lawani

Gorgeous fashion stylist and entrepreneur , Toyin Lawani is the CEO and creative director of Tiannah’s Place Empire and also the founder of the Fashion Academy, Tiannah’s Styling Fashion Academy in Nigeria.

The daring and beautiful mother of one, who initially don’t really about the age and financial status of a man, recently got people talking after she reveals that, before any man can approach her for a relationship, such a man must first pay her the sum of 2million naira, either by cash or by transfer.

Obviously, admirers can now note that, Toyin has clearly stated what her expectations are in a relationship and in a possible partner.



Lizzy Anjorin
Lizzy Anjorin

Controversial Yoruba actress, Liz Anjorin has expressed her phobia for poor men. The light in complexion business woman cum real estate executive said, the attitude of a man is essential, the weight of his pocket, is something that calls for concern;

"I will not lie. I cannot marry a poor man. Please, it will not happen. What a man has in his bank account doesn’t always determine if he is rich or not. But his attitude also matters. The guy has to be trustworthy. He too has to trust me as his wife." She once told a reporter in Lagos.



Empress Njamah
Empress Njamah

Empress Njamah who recently celebrated her 40th birthday is a talented and successful actress in Nollywood. The realistic actress is never ashamed to let those that care to listen that she doesn’t give a damn about broke guys.

In one of her interviews, she was quoted as "I’m not going to tell you what I want. But you get into an expensive shop to pick up something because you can afford it. You see something you can afford, and then you buy it but if you cannot afford it, take a walk.

The goods are for someone that can afford it, that’s the best I can tell you. I will not settle for less, my sister and that’s the truth. People come and tell you all sort of lies and want to praise themselves and say “I can marry a poor man” I am a real person, we all have been through rough times, we all have paid our dues one way or the other. So no poor man must get close to me. Those who know the worth pay the dues."



Iyabo Ojo
Iyabo Ojo

Iyabo Ojo, while explaining why she will never marry a poor man, made it very clear that, there is no love without money, she went further to say, she is not ready to die in poverty, as poor men are liability.

Hear her, “there is no love without money. I am a celebrity and I am expected to maintain a certain lifestyle, which is expensive.” “I have a lot of responsibilities. As a breadwinner and celebrity, how do you expect me to marry a poor man?

Where do you expect us to start from?

“I am not ready to add any man’s problems to mine. I don’t need the man to be very rich, but he must be able to feed himself and me. You don’t even have to cater for my other responsibilities.

“We all have our defects. When you keep looking for an ideal man, a good one will pass you by. I just need a man who is responsible for himself first before me. Once he is hungry for success, every other thing will follow.

“The kind of man I want in my life has to be more successful than me. When I bought my personal assistant a car, people said I didn’t want her to marry. I told them that I don’t expect her to marry someone who does not have a car as well.

You say what you want out of life; we shouldn’t deceive ourselves. It is a choice to die in poverty and I have chosen not to die in poverty. I cannot flow with someone who wants to die in poverty.” Iyabo declares.



Bukky Wright
Bukky Wright

Famous Nigerian actress, Bukky Wright, who’s marital life has been a subject of controversy, is a strong woman who has able to pick herself up from negative situations and move on. Few years ago, the 47 year old ageless, beautiful and established actress gave a little insight on the kind of men that she doesn’t hesitate to give them chance in her life, according to her, rich men turn her on, while poor men turn her off;

"I don’t like deceitful, uncaring and broke men. I could die for a very caring and rich man. I’m a very romantic person so I love romantic men; I love surprise gifts. As a young girl growing up I read a lot of Mills & Boom. I like my man to surprise me with gifts; it sweeps me off my feet. I don’t like men that wait for you to ask before they give. I like men that are in control and know what to do. But I notice that with most men, if you don’t ask you don’t get." She said.

(First published on OperaNews)
•Share your story, adverts, campaign, brand, model with us : SMS/Whatsapp : +2348072633727, Email : voiceairmedia@gmail.com
Download The VAM NewsOnline APP now on playstore (Click HERE)


No comments

After Dropping your comment, Wait for few minutes, your comments will appear below!!!