BREAKING NEWS

Make No Room for Alternatives: Comr. Joseph Okafor to Zikites

Create no room for alternatives, if at all you want to excel. Having multiple choices makes you reduce your will power in advancing to the top. Just the awareness of alternatives, choices or options will always give you the mindset that if this one doesn't work, I will try the other; they call it plan B.
Joseph Okafor

In life, your only plan should be to make meaningful progress, succeed no matter the circumstance and thrive for excellence in any situation or environment.
Life gives you what you give to her. 
Pursue your dreams as if it is the only option; of course it is. 


If your dream is a 5.0, then go for it, if you are still thinking if you can graduate with a 2.1, stop thinking and start doing because you can.



This reminds me of this story: 
"I see myself doing what no one in this family has ever done, not even you and no one will be able to do it here apart from me." Surprisingly and out of curiosity his father asked: "What do you see?" "I see a business empire." He answered. "C'mon son, okay. Now you go to bed I think its bed time, you can continue dreaming over there." At seventeen, he saw himself managing an emporium.


To cut the story short, while celebrating his 49th birthday, he publicly told his father, "I had a vision yesteryears and you said it will end up being an illusion because you couldn't see the picture in my heart. I now own and control my world." At 49, he was the managing director and CEO of Zenith Plaza International, Durham NC, USA.


Make no room for alternatives, be resolute in your decision for a progressive life. Let it be the top or nothing else.


As we write our exams, I pray that God grants us sound health and enable us conquer every obstacle that will want to distract our thoughts and make us depressed; God in His infinite mercies will provide for all our fees and we will get to the examination Hall in confidence. Amen!


The bottom of life is too crowded, locate the top dear; there is room for you at the top.


I believe in your academic vision of having the best grades.


IF WE CAN DREAM IT - WE CAN DO IT!

QUOTE OF THE DAY
All right, they’re on our left, they’re on our right, they’re in front of us, they’re behind us. They can’t get away this time
 Chesty Puller

Wishing all Zikites the most successful exams in the history of NAU.


Pray, read and believe that your CGPA will smile again. I, Comr. Joseph Chinemerem Okafor believe in you, I believe in your dream, I believe in your abilities, I believe in your capacity, I believe in what you can do; Go and make us proud!
Success in your exams!!

#Zikitestotheworld
#Uniziktogreatness
#leaderwithadifference


Congratulations in advance to our degree students (fyf) and to every students!!

SIGNED
Comr. Joseph Chinemerem Okafor
NAU, SUG President


VAM Online News

No comments

After Dropping your comment, Wait for few minutes, your comments will appear below!!!