BREAKING NEWS

Save Ekiti students, Jimoh Abdulrasaq Olusola from Dying

I am an undergraduate of Federal Polytechnic Ado- Ekiti, Ekiti State, presently battling with a kidney- related problem.
Abdulrasaq Olusola
I was diagnosed of acute kidney disease in May 17 when I was about to write my final exams. Since then, I have been placed on dialysis three times in a week. 


The doctors at the University of Medical Science Teaching Hospital Ondo, Ondo State have advised, I go for transplant which is estimated to cost N12 million for surgery according to medical experts.  


As a result of the urgency and the financial difficulty my family is facing, I'm seeking  donations from Nigerians to help me carry out the transplant.


All donations can be forwarded to Polaris Bank account number 2020604681 with the name Jimoh Abdulrasaq Olusola


I can also be reached on my mobile phone number-  0703 086 8799.


Thank you all and God bless.
Please raise my hope of living

No comments

After Dropping your comment, Wait for few minutes, your comments will appear below!!!