BREAKING NEWS

Happy Birthday To Myself and by 2023 my principal OLASUPO ABIODUN ADEOLA is coming back to quench the thirst of the less privilege, downtrodden, and the masses like he has always been doing before

Omole Ayobami Joseph Is + 1

All the glory belongs to God for his mercy and his efforts over my life since the last time I celebrated my birthday last year.

The road has been filled with loads of barriers but his grace has been sufficient and overwhelmingly I have been overcoming all hindrances in all ramifications most especially in my Political way of life and educational role.

To me, my participation in Politics has been a way of contributing my own quota to the development of my immediate environment. Right from September last year that i was absorbed as one of the  the media aid to our past _EVER- DYNAMIC, EVER-UNIQUE, EVER-EFFECTIVE_ honourable Member Representing *ISEYIN/ITESIWAJU/IWAJOWA/KAJOLA LGA*  in person of *HON. OLASUPO ABIODUN ADEOLA*, There has never been a day with light obligations but I bless God for never forsaken me or the family *(TeamSUPO)* alone  throughout the political struggle. Right from plying all the road network within the great city of *ISEYIN* virtually everyday in order to get our campaign manifestoes across its nooks and crannies and moving our campaign train beyond the borders of *ISEYIN*, going as far as *IGANNA, IWERE ILE, AIYEGUN, IDIKO AGO, ITASA, AIYETORO, ILAJI ILE, IDIKO ILE* all within *IWAJOWA LGA*, *OKEHO, ILERO, ISEMI ILE, ILUA* all within *KAJOLA LGA*, *IPAPO, OKE AMU, IGBO JAYE, OKAKA, BABA ODE, KOMU* all within *ITESIWAJU LGA* and many other campaign activities involved. It has been God all through.

Many would say we lost the battle but i will always say that "things happen to everyone, but when they do, you can't just fall apart and die. You have to fight back. If you don't, you're the one who loses in the end. But if you do keep going and fight back, you win".To the masses within this jurisdiction I'm using this *WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITY TO TELL YOU THAT #TeamSUPO IS ALWAYS ALIVE AND WE ARE COMING BACK WITH A POSITIVE AND PRODUCTIVE POLITICAL TURN AROUND WITHIN THE AXIS*. By 2023, our principal *HON. OLASUPO ABIODUN ADEOLA* known to be the *POLITICAL SAVIOUR* of our time would be coming back as a "RETURN OF A TIGER" to quench the thirst of the less privilege, downtrodden and the masses like he has been doing before and while he left the portfolio.

On my educational progress I bless God for helping me continue the pursuit after much trial. It has never been easy gaining admission into tertiary institution after National Certificate Examination NCE, spending a while at home and coming back into a school environment. Even from its finances, to adaptation into a new way of life, to the UP's and down's, I bless God.

If I should continue talking about one section of my life to the other I'm sure that I will write till next year, *ALL IN ALL THANK YOU JESUS*.

Dear Self, you have really done so good and so well and you really deserve all the good things that comes your way. You have survive one more year of struggles, laughter and love. Congratulations on passing out in flying colours.

Furthermore, Today is the start of a new year for me and a new chapter of my life. What a great time to be alive! I am grateful for the blessings of the past, and I look forward to more blessings in the coming year.

Happy Birthday To Me
One Million Years Will Always Be A Second.

_Signed_
Omole Ayobami Joseph
Omoleayobami65@gmail.com
08132737340

No comments

After Dropping your comment, Wait for few minutes, your comments will appear below!!!