BREAKING NEWS

Ondo Polytechnic Student, Chukwudi killed his Girlfriend for Fun

Three years ago (2016), a 22-year-old student of Rufus Giwa Polytechnic, Owo, Ondo State, Chukwudi Onweniwe, strangled his girlfriend, Nifemi Adeyeoye, to death after raping her in a farm in Ogbese, Akure North area. 

VAM News confirmed that he was later charged to court in 2017. Chukwudi confessed to the police then that “l only killed her for the fun of it”. While Chukwudi was a part-time student of the Department of Science and Laboratory Technology (SLT), Nifemi was an HND student in the same institution.

VAM news in detail, On the fateful day, he reportedly took his deceased “to a farm near Alayere, Ogbese, raped her and then snuffed life out of her by choking her.” Narrating how he killed her three years ago in his confession, Chukwudi, whose parents are farmers in Ayede-Ogbese community in the state, said: “I invited her from Owo to Akure and, after introducing her to my parents, I lured her into a bush and strangled her, leaving her body in the bush. “On the second day, I asked a commercial motorcycle rider to take me to the bush where I had left her. 

I observed that she was not dead, I used a stone to hit her head repeatedly and she died immediately. “My parents became curious when they did not see her and I was arrested by the police. “I did not remove any part of her body; I only killed her for the fun of it. I made love to her in the bush before killing her. I am not a cultist. It was when I killed her that I realized I made a big mistake and I wept bitterly. “The devil pushed me into killing her.” 
      Court law on the killer Boyfriend
The killer boyfriend sentenced to death by hanging for rape and murder Last week, the killer boyfriend was sentenced to death by hanging by the court for the murder of his girlfriend. Chukwudi was brought before the High Court sitting in Akure, the state capital, on May 22, 2017 on a four-count charge of endangering life, kidnapping and abduction, rape and murder. 

The prosecutor, Jumoke Ogunjebi, told the court that the accused person abducted the deceased and took her “to a farm near Alayere, Ogbese, raped her and then snuffed life out of her by choking and strangulating her to death”. 

A police officer, Inspector John Aderibigbe, who gave evidence in the case, quoted a motorcyclist as reporting the suspicious movement of the accused person and the deceased. Aderibigbe said, “It was a motorcyclist who reported the suspicious movement of the accused person and the deceased at the police station”.

ALSO READ: EMPLOYMENT SKILL 2019*
Many of us pay for ICT related skills when we have been carrying the solution in our hand (Our Phone)...... _Employment skill 2019, An Online Tutorial Is here to teach you on how you can achieve all these skills with just your Android Phones in the following:                       ➖ *Self Discovery*

*Enterprise Development*
    And also on How to use your Phone for Professional ICT skills listed in the flyer.
    *COST of TUTORIAL*
For affordability, *#1500* per participant.
    *VENUE of Tutorial*
A Closed "WhatsApp Group"
*WHAT IF I CAN'T COME ONLINE?*
Tutorial start from 8pm Daily and no message will be deleted so You can participate with ease whenever you are free.
         *DATE*
A period of 10days (19th to April 28th)

            IF interested, Send a whatsApp message to 08072633727 or Click on the Link below...👇*
https://api.whatsapp.com/send?phone=+2348072633727&text=I%20want%20To%20Be%20Part%20of%20Employment%20Skill2019.%20My%20name%20is

No comments

After Dropping your comment, Wait for few minutes, your comments will appear below!!!