BREAKING NEWS

AY’s Wife Depressed, Asks DSS To Attend To Her Call On Security Threats

 

Mabel Makun has lamented on social media over the refusal of the DSS to attend to her case.



The wife of popular comedian, AY said she’s now depressed over the incident.


She said her case which she called the attention of the DSS to was ignored for the last six months.


In a previous post, she wrote;


“So DSS Nigeria has a petition from my family in their office and for the past 6 months have refused to attend to it. If there is anything I hate the most is having to put out private issues but from this part of the world,authorities have a way of not urgently attending to life threatening issues. Should I start posting video evidences of this criminal act before actions will be taken against all the parties involved? Or should we continue to be quiet while innocent citizens die everyday in this country? I need everyone’s opinion please. @dssnigeria”


Hours later, Mabel Makun made another post on the mental damage the security threat she’s facing while beckoning at the DSS to answer her call.


She added;


“So for months,I experienced the full meaning of depression. Till date,there are days that I still hide and cry my eyes out. Only those very close to me can tell exactly what I went through trying to gain my sanity back. I am a lot better now but what about those that probably did not survive? do the needful”





CONTACT US ON 08072633727 📲 whatsApp/Call or 08104964100 📞 For your Advert Placement, Press Release, Personality Promotion, Special Report, Conference, Interviews, Media And Publicity And So On

         ©VAM News 



READ ALSO...

Woman Accidentally Seals Her Eyelids Shut After Mistaking Nail Glue For Eye Drops


Yacedrah Williams, an American woman almost lost her vision after accidentally trying to take her contact lenses out using nail glue instead of eye drops, Daily Star UK reports.



The woman went to sleep at her home in Redford, Michigan, US, on Wednesday, April 21, still wearing her lenses, and woke up at around 1am Thursday morning realising her mistake.


She grabbed her purse, where she kept a small green bottle of eye drops, but in her sleep-induced haze she instead accidentally picked out a small white bottle of nail glue she also kept in there in case she ever broke a fingernail.


After realising what she had now done, Yacedrah started yelling for her husband Derrick to phone for an ambulance.


“I was like, ‘Oh my goodness’. It dropped in my eye, and I tried to wipe it away. It sealed my eye shut,” Yacedrah Williams said. “I just started throwing cold water, and I was trying to pull my eyes apart but couldn’t. I was just screaming for him to call 911.”


Yacedrah was rushed to the hospital, where doctors were able to open her eye and remove her contact lens.


“They said that contact saved my vision. They kept saying you’ll probably lose your lashes, which I did because they had to pull on it and flip the top of my lid,” she said.


Dr George Williams, the head of Beaumont Health’s Department of Ophthalmology, said Yacedrah is not the first person to make this mistake but she did the right thing by immediately putting water in her eye.


“If you ever get anything in your eye, the immediate thing to do is try to flush your eye out. Either hold your head under a faucet, get a bottle of water, hold your eye open and just flood your eye. You’ll make a mess, but you may save your vision,” he said.


Yacedrah has vowed to never keep both eye drops and nail glue in her purse again.




CONTACT US ON 08072633727 📲 whatsApp/Call or 08104964100 📞 For your Advert Placement, Press Release, Personality Promotion, Special Report, Conference, Interviews, Media And Publicity And So On

         ©VAM News


No comments

After Dropping your comment, Wait for few minutes, your comments will appear below!!!