BREAKING NEWS

I’m ready for just only service — Ogunolu Samsideen declares for National speaker ambition for NYAN

The Osun speaker of the National youths assembly bof Nigeria (NYAN), Amb. Comrade Ogunolu Samsideen Opeyemi has declared his intention to run for National speaker under the National youths Assembly of Nigeria(NYAN).



Speaking on Wednesday at the official declaration with ambassadors of Osun state in Osogbo, the Osun state capital, Ogunolu said he intends running on the platform of the NYAN.


He promised to serve with just only service.


“I have decided to answer the call of teeming youth who have asked me to run for speaker. 


Accordingly, I hereby declared my intention to run for the office of the national speaker of the National Youths Assembly of Nigeria, he said.


“I do so with the firm conviction that I have what it takes to secure inclusive growth, unity and progress for Nigerian youths.


Other photo here...


Read Also... Nigerian Athlete, Blessing Okagabare Receives Guinness World Record Certificate


        CONTACT US ON 08072633727 📲 whatsApp/Call or

08104964100 📞 For your Advert Placement, Press Release, Personality Promotion, Special Report, Conference, Interviews, Media And Publicity And So On

         ©VAM News....



No comments

After Dropping your comment, Wait for few minutes, your comments will appear below!!!