BREAKING NEWS

BREAKING: Nigeria's Billionaire, Bolu Akin-Olugbade is dead


Nigeria’s billionaire, Bolu Akin-Olugbade is dead.


The 61-year-old businessman passed away on Wednesday.


The socialite died at the Paelon COVID Centre, Ikeja, Lagos.


Until his death, Akin-Olugbade was the Aare Onakakanfo of Owu Kingdom.


He obtained a doctorate degree in Company Law from Cambridge University.


Akin-Olugbade was a Rolls Royce lover and one of the largest collectors worldwide.


His 10th Rolls Royce, the Cullinan worth $450,000, was reportedly the first shipped to Africa in 2019.


A man of taste and glamour, Akin-Olugbade told ThisDay in 2018: “I have different concepts of how I spend money.


“I spend money on cars because I have always loved cars. I bought my first Rolls Royce in 1984 and now, I am on my ninth Rolls Royce. I believe in dressing well and I travel a lot.”


Details later…


READ Also... CAC implements CAMA 2020, introduces self-service portal 



        RECOMMENDED MESSAGE TO READ!

Let VAM News help your business/brand reach a wider audience; your Event, Campaign, promotion and many others. 

Advertise with us today! Contact Our Marketing Team; WhatsApp: 📲08072633727. 

Email: voiceairmedia@gmail.com u

No comments

After Dropping your comment, Wait for few minutes, your comments will appear below!!!