BREAKING NEWS

Jesus Praise Evangelical Ministries International empowers members, donates supplies to associates

By Bethel Moseglad











It was a day of jubilation at Jesus Praise Evangelical Ministries International (JPEMI), Acco Area, Abuja, Nigeria as the Church organised empowerment scheme for her members on Sunday, 30th August, 2020.


The population of the Church seems to be lesser than 100 people yet the empowerment gulped millions of naira.









VOICE AIR MEDIA gathered that JPEMI has been empowering people via scholarship, provision of different equipment apart from every last sunday of the month being outreach where Church gives food to her members.










Our correspondent in a chat with the Pastor of the Church (Pastor FEMI lanreOKE), He made us understand that Church is a family gathering where members needs are met both spiritually and physically. About the empowerment scheme, He has this to say,  "We are raised to raise end time leaders, hence, Our work is incomplete, If we can't empower the leaders we are raising.


The empowerment ofcourse should cut across every sphere of life. We are sure that with this little we are doing, some families will be able to smile "










This newspaper also spoke with two persons among many beneficiaries. Mrs
Anita Ehijele that was empowered with Industrial weaving machine has this to say


"I feel so blessed and favoured. The day of the outreach, I was like,' God I would be very happy if I have something like this', and when it was time and the beneficiaries were called out, I didn't know I would be amongst them. All I can say is that I'm really grateful to God and also to my father and mother, Pastor Femi and Pst Mrs Busola Lanre Oke. This empowerment will make my business easier, Because I had to go a distance to get work done on clothes before now. To the pastor, I would like to say a very big thank you to him and his wife and may the good Lord bless them abundantly."










Also, Mrs Mary Simeon  that was empowered with grinding Machine has these to say, "I feel so excited. I am so Happy. It was far beyond my expectation. This empowerment will truly empower me. I had wanted to change my line of business (cooking) because where I sell is of distance to my house. With this grinding Machine, my stress will drastically reduce. Apart from the fact that I can easily grind for my business, I will definitely be making money on daily basis. To Mummy and Daddy (Pastor and Pastor Mrs FEMI lanreOKE), "I am eternally grateful, words cannot express my gratefulness.   I can say it that serving God pays. Knowing the right spiritual home is simply the best


More photos here...
































"JPEMI is truly the endtime Church; empowering youth and raising endtime leaders

God bless my Pastor

God bless the Church," She said.


> FLASH POINT
              Reach Out To Us For;   
•SUCCESS STORIES,
•WEALTH CREATIONS,
 •REVELATIONS
•MORALS,
•INSPIRATIONS
And General News.

Also, You can partner with us, Cover your Event, Advertise your Business, Promotion and many others..
              On WhatsApp/Call: 08072633727 / 08104964100 voiceairmedia@gmail.com









No comments

After Dropping your comment, Wait for few minutes, your comments will appear below!!!