BREAKING NEWS

Two Governors, Umahi's Daughter And His 3 Aides recover from COVID-19











Isolation centre


The press statement obtained by VOICE AIR MEDIA.


It reads;

GOV. UMAHI, DAUGHTER AND THREE CLOSE AIDES TEST NEGATIVE FOR COVID-19






















The Governor of Ebonyi State, Engr. David Umahi has confirmed that he has fully recovered from the COVID-19 Pandemic as he tested Negative alongside his Daughter and three of his close aides in the evening of Friday.



"I am happy to announce my recovery, that of my daughter and three close aides from Coronavirus which we tested positive to 4 weeks ago as our result came in Negative on Friday evening.











"It was a time of sober reflection for me as I watched how different quarters took it upon themselves to seek the face of God through prayers and I am grateful for this act which unarguably aided my quick recovery.
"Thank you all and God bless."


Signed:
Francis Nwaze
Special Assistant to the Governor
(Media and Publicity)
31st July, 2020.












In another news, the Governor of Ekiti State and chairman of the Nigeria Governors’ Forum, Kayode Fayemi, has tested negative for the COVID-19.











Mr Fayemi disclosed his latest health status on Twitter on Saturday morning and also appreciated those who stood by him while battling with the deadly virus.










“After 11 days in isolation, I received news that my CoviD 19 repeat test came back negative. My sincere gratitude goes to God Almighty, my family, my medical team and all well wishers for the prayers and solidarity. We must continue to do all we can to tackle the pandemic. JKF”


VOICE AIR MEDIA reported that Mr Fayemi joined the list of state governors who have tested positive for coronavirus. They include the governors of Kaduna, Oyo, Bauchi and Delta states.










Many of them have since recovered from the virus while few others died of the disease.


The attorney-general and commissioner for justice in the Ekiti, Olawale Fapohunda, and no fewer than 10 aides to Mr Fayemi had also tested positive for COVID-19.









No comments

After Dropping your comment, Wait for few minutes, your comments will appear below!!!