BREAKING NEWS

Golden Eaglets Star, Bichi Reveals Dream Club


Golden Eaglets star, Abba Bichi, has revealed his dream to play in English giants Tottenham Hotspur in the future.



The Kano state born player’s great performance has attracted many European giants like Valencia C.F, Sheffield United and a club in Belgium.



In an interview with LEADERSHIP Sports  Bichi said his utmost desire was to play in the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium”.



“My dream club is Tottenham because I love the way the play and the organization of the club, I look forward to playing for the team in the future” he said.



“I have been to so many places after the World Cup, and some clubs like, Valencia C.F  in Spain, Sheffield United in England and a club in Belgium so am still deciding which one to go for”.




Bichi who was part of Nigeria’s Golden Eagles team to the FIFA U-17 World Cup in Brazil but was not considered for any of the four official matches the team played, before their elimination also shared his World Cup experience.



“My experience in Brazil was massive, because I got to learn so many things despite not playing in the tournaments. I was fit to play but it was the coach decision and there is no way I can counter the decision of the coach”




His jersey name, Bichi Jr., took after his hometown, Bichi, a local government in Kano, one of the two most populous states in the country, also revealed why his move to Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL) side Kano Pillar was unsuccessful.



“I will like to play for a club in Nigeria because, I want to see the development of the game, previously before the World Cup I was supposed to play for Kano Pillar, but due to family reasons I couldn’t make it there, because moving  the family from Abuja to Kano is kind of difficult” he said.


No comments

After Dropping your comment, Wait for few minutes, your comments will appear below!!!