BREAKING NEWS

The Voice Of A Nigerian Girl, by Chidera Iguh






















The Narratives are Changing; the Glory days are here












I Chidera Iguh,  have decided to take responsibility for what happens in my nation. I am a Nigerian and I don't owe anyone an apology for that.










Our transformation lies in us and how well we have decided to change the status quo and revamp our Nation to once again The Giant of Africa 

We may have lost our respect, we may have sail so far away from Greatness, but I wanna bring you goodnews; we still have a chance! 
The narratives must be rewritten.

I am a voice!










Although women and girls from  this part of the world have been marginalized and hidden, not taken serious and regarded only as home keepers. 
We are much more Nation builders and our role in the development of this country cannot be underemphasized.

I am a patriot and I believe in the Glory and Greatness of my country









If only we can agree to work it out. At this juncture, i will borrow the words of Joshua Nicholas: "If we fail is out fault, if we win is work"

Herald! The Glory days are here.








No comments

After Dropping your comment, Wait for few minutes, your comments will appear below!!!