BREAKING NEWS

Media World And Entertainment: There Are Ten Thousand Ways Of Doing The Same Thing(Check Here)

By One Class

FROM THE STABLE OF Media World And Entertainment, VOICEAIR MEDIA reports.



When Gbenga Adeboye (the popular comedian/presenter) was alive he said and I quote “Nobody can ever be like me”.



Mc Beloved


 Hmmm what a word! Till today nobody has ever emerged as Gbenga Adeboye. You can never be me and I can never be you. We are all created uniquely.





As a young boy that I was I have loved to hold the Microphone, my mum thought I would be a pastor (lol) but her dream was eventually for the stage and not the pulpit. I went through the hurdles of life as a young promising child. Life wasn’t fair at first, my brains aren’t assimilating, my Teachers gave up on me, Miss Aladesanmi (My Mathematics Teacher) made it worst.





She would lock me up in a small dark store punishing me for failing my Tests or class works as if that was not enough she would tell my classmates to sing for me.





How horrible the song sound! I hate to hear it till now, the song goes thus: “olodo rabata oju eja lo mo nje, o o ni mowe mo shame. (A big dullard, he can only eat the fish eye, you won’t be brilliant again. Shame!)” Like seriously?





I hated myself as a young boy. What a world! My result was full of red inks, I couldn’t show it to momma. I started living my life like a walking corpse.





On a fateful day I was tired of going to School, Momma bid me goodbye to School but I refused to go to school, I was roaming about the next street to ours till 2:00 in the noon.





My mother did not stop praying for her only Son. “His life should be better” She lamented. She withdrew me from St. Michael Primary School to a private School Amazing Grace Nursery and Primary School. My life turned around amazingly at Amazing grace School though I had to start afresh.







I was motivated by the wonderful pupils I met. I love the way they recite poems and sing rhymes.





 At primary four I was chosen with other six students to represent the school in a quiz competition at EKTV (Ekiti State Television) I was doing so well. My story changed. Primary four second term my parents couldn’t afford to pay my fees so they took me back to St. Michael Primary School, the school I started my story from. I didn’t know God want to show my mates and the Teachers that I’m not a failure. I was admitted into class five, unfortunately I did not meet Miss Aladesanmi in the school but I became the king in my class and the whole school. I was made the Assistant Senior Prefect in Class five. I was awarded the overall best student in Class Six.





At Class six my talent beamed a smile at me, I wrote my first play a manuscript and I got good commendations from friends who read it.





Hmmm it is colourful and shinning bright, I must get there, this is a song I loved singing. My momma was very happy to see me in flying colours, all thanks to God and to her for not giving up on me.





The passion to start presenting on air started in year 2008, a friend of mine Ajila Rotimi who is now a Juju Musician would sing and I will present in Yoruba on his tape recorder. I discovered I could Act on stage as well so I also developed it.





People often ask me “Why did you study Statistics, why not Theatre Art or Mass Communication” but I used to tell them I want to do the impossible. I want to build capacity to an extent that I will be more creative, more preferred than those who studies Theatre Art.





 Today it’s a dream come true. By the grace of God I have been on the STAGE officially since 2014, I have featured in about 60 stage dramas,



I have written 10 stage plays among are:

The Revenge, Black Clouds, The Sojourner, My fate, My Destiny etc.





I have featured in a movie titled THE TEMPEST where I played the leading role and directed the movie.





 Presently I’m on a movie project titled THE REFLECTING ROOM.





The Trailer is on my Instagram page @mcbeloved. I have anchored over 70 events, I have produced over 40 creative videos and comedy skits.





One of my clients said and I quote “I love your Creativity”. Creativity singled me out in NYSC camp, there were many big comedians but one day I took the Mic and anchored one of the night shows, over 2000 Corp members were present. It was indeed a memorable night.





The Camp Commandant at Sokoto Wamako Camp loved my performance on stage so he said I will be the one to anchor Miss Camp and Mr. Macho night alongside a super star Nolly . It was a memorable day for me. I was just like Ebuka of Big Brother Naija.





Entertainment has brought me to lime light, creativity sustained me, the Grace of God uphold me.


Other photos below:

Media World and Entertainment has come to stay. Presently I’m an instructor in Mathematics (I analyze figures), I master ceremonies, I am a film maker and an editor, I am an on air personnel. All glory to God.


Readers whatever you assist to persist will definitely exist if you do not give up.


There are ten thousand ways of doing the same thing.

     Be creative and be unique.


OJO OLUWAGBEMIGA (MC BELOVED)

CEO MEDIA WORLD AND ENTERTAINMENT 09060278314






No comments

After Dropping your comment, Wait for few minutes, your comments will appear below!!!