BREAKING NEWS

FORGET THE STRESS, I SURVIVED - Akerele Toluwalope B.

My days in tertiary institution has been a remarkable one though it could have been more awesome if i had wake up earlier.

Thank God it was not too late.
Akerele Toluwalope B.
I grew up to set a workable timetable for myself, but little did i know that I am only relevant to myself and not to others. 


It was a wonderful encounter on that very day that, when i understood what it means to invest in oneself.  "investing in yourself is the best gift you can give to the world around you, but by developing yourself, you're improving the world."


Ever since then, i moved with people that are relevant to me, i joined association that can actually bring the best in me and I had to set my focus on the target.


During my stay in campus, i held four distinct position with the aim of being someone that will be too difficult to be replaced.


I survived all this stress recognizing the fact that i choose to control the outcome of my life; and utilized my potentials to its fullest. 


With all this position, my GP was still intact because i realized "what we become is dependent on who we already are; and who we are, is the result of previous years of self-discipline or self indiscipline.


My advise: 
Move with those that can be of help to you.
Join associations that can bring the best in you.
Discover your potentials and work on it.
Invest on things that matters.


To my fellow Nigerian students, you can only soar higher and leave lasting impacts on the Earth if you have discovered the very reason behind your existence. The purpose God sent you to planet earth.


Don't be a one sided student, be a rounded student that will take academics serious and still make progress in every facet of life.




 See you all at the top!!!!!!!

AKERELE TOLUWALOPE B.
FPA PRESS PRESIDENT
NANS EKITI AXIS DIRECTOR OF MEDIA/PUBLICITY.

•Share your story, adverts, campaign, brand, model with us : SMS/Whatsapp : +2348072633727, Email : voiceairmedia@gmail.com

Download The VAM NewsOnline APP now on playstore (Click HERE)


No comments

After Dropping your comment, Wait for few minutes, your comments will appear below!!!