BREAKING NEWS

Fan reacts as M.I. Abaga continues Vector assault with 'No Snakes Tour'

This comes after M.I's 'No Snakes' shirt at BBNaija Finale.
M.I

In yet another development of M.I. Abaga milking his beef with Vector, he announces the 'No Snakes Tour' and it has been trending on Twitter.



The tour is set to commence on November 1, 2019 will visit cities like Montreal, Vancouver, New Your, DC, Atlanta, Dallas and Houston. It will end on November 10, 2019.


The 'No Snakes' slogan comes from M.I's performance at the Big Brother Naija 2019
performance where he unveiled a shirt and stepped on computer-generated snakes, Pulse reports.



All these come as we await M.I's and Vector's EP. Here are the best reactions;
Join the "Sabi" clique
 
Chat gathered below: 
Tour


Submit your stories now via social or:
WhatsApp: +2348072633727
Email: voiceairmedia@gmail.com

No comments

After Dropping your comment, Wait for few minutes, your comments will appear below!!!