BREAKING NEWS

Asefon Dedicates award to all Victimized Students Union Leaders, Activist and the downtrodden

Synopsis of Appreciation and Dedication

I Com. Sunday Asefon, Erstwhile Zone D NANS Coordinator bag new honorary Award of Meritorious Service in the Zone on today, 26th of Oct., 2019.


With due sense of humility, I Com. Asefon Sunder write to appreciate God Almighty
Who has granted me  grace to thus far in this life race, may His name be glorified forever, Amen. And to my late parents, who have tried hard to give me this best  . 
I want to use this medium to applaud the present NANS Zonal leadership under the coordinatorship of Com. Adekitan Lukeman(2NICE) who deem it fit to have selected me among the few awarded for the meritorious service. May our service to humanity never be in vain. Amen. 


The entire Leaders, cadre, and Nigerians students across the zone, I m indebted to u all for this rare opportunity to have been counted worthy. Thank u all,  God bless u.


As I look forward to serve in students movement at the apex level in the country, I promised to be more committed and loyal the just course of better funding of Education in Nigeria. We shall never be discouraged so far students are the direct victims of the government horrors and management brutality. 



On this note, I wish to dedicate this Honorary Award of Meritorious Service to all the Politically Victimized Students Union Leaders, Activist and the downtrodden across the country, may our struggle for system change never result to futile. I m grateful, thank u



Team Symbol of New NANS 2020! Our Victory is not Negotiable by God's grace.

No comments

After Dropping your comment, Wait for few minutes, your comments will appear below!!!