BREAKING NEWS

I prefer trophies to money – Iwobi


Super Eagles midfield pearl Alex Iwobi has revealed that he prefers winning trophies to stocking cash in any bank.

He also opted for winning the FIFA World Cup with Nigeria than winning the UEFA Champions League with Premier League side Arsenal FC.

Iwobi, revealing that he can play any position on the field, said that the Super Eagles are hungry and fired up for victory against Cameroon on Saturday evening.

Below are excerpts of the interview:


 
Lagos or London?

I am more comfortable in London

Davido or Wizkid?

Both are great artistes, but for me, I prefer Wizkid

Casual or Corporate?

Casual

World Cup trophy or Champions League?

World Cup trophy


 
Trophy or Money?

Trophy

Ronaldo or Messi?

Difficult, but for me, Messi

Chelsea or Arsenal?

Arsenal

African Continental or Chinese?

African Continental

What do you think about the Nations Cup so far?

I believe that we have done well so far, it is not easy to qualify and play in the competition. People say we were favourites in the group, but we knew that it was not going to be easy, as Burundi and Madagascar showed their worth in their first AFCON. No game was easy but we were able to qualify, and that is the main thing.

Do you think there is still a chance of victory against Cameroon?

Of course, even though we had a defeat in the last game, but it will give us a bit of humility and hunger to go to the next game against Cameroon.

What seems to be your best position on the pitch?

My best position is hard to say. Sometimes I do very well playing wide, sometimes I do well in the midfield, it is hard to say my best, but I know that wherever I am told to play, I give my best.

No comments

After Dropping your comment, Wait for few minutes, your comments will appear below!!!