BREAKING NEWS

Super Story: Suicide note

I was wrong
Like an angel he showed up suddenly at our school unexpectedly. I initially did not like him because he was loved by all, the love I wished for but I was not given. We were all teachers but there was something different about him. Everyone loved him and I wished such love could be channeled towards me as well. I felt jealous at a point but then summoned courage and I got close to him, it was then I realised why everyone loved him with so much love.

He was an easy going human being who had issues with no one. He complimented when needed and apologised when need be without causing problem for himself or any other person. I got fascinated and became attracted to him, assuming he was single and has an emotional space for me to occupy.

I did everything womanly possible and he fell (at least my assumption). He played along with me for the first four weeks of resumption, every staff recognized us as husband and wife, the students were always looking forward to seeing us together, we got so close I shared everything with him. I did bring food from home and because of him I went extra length to ensure I was looking better and much more presentable because he was damn handsome and cute.

Thinking I already secured his emotions, I invited him over to my place last week. His company was heavenly and we had a lot of fun. I got carried away and let down my wall totally by allowing him into my sacred city. He made me a woman and we both enjoyed it. He felt bad after the pleasure and I was confused why he will be feeling bad after all, I was the one that willingly surrendered myself.

The following day at work, he became cold and treated me like a stranger, he did not eat my food and he refused to return all the usual gesture. I came back unnoticed and found him staring at a picture and crying. I got close and found the usual picture I have always seen on his wallpaper and wondered why the reaction because I have assumed she was his sister.

No comments

After Dropping your comment, Wait for few minutes, your comments will appear below!!!