BREAKING NEWS

3D Logo is easy to Design with your 📱 Phone 100%, Register to be part of this training Today and never remain broke or poor again

3D logo design 
3D Logo is easy to Design with your 📱 Phone 100%, Register to be part of this training Today and never remain broke or poor again

  _Use this Month of May to add Value to yourself and make cool money, REGISTER TODAY for the running of this "3D Logo" above👆🏻/Below👇making Online training from scratch

3D Logo design 

           Training Fee(New participant): N700

Old students of (Mega Employment Skills 2019) fee: N350

+Referral bonus of N200 each per person that paid through you

           Date: Friday, 10th May, 2019

Time: 8pm
              Venue: A closed whatsApp group
             

Call/WhatsApp @ 08072633727 

Or
👉Press this link below to join this training @
👇 https://wa.me/2348072633727?text=interestedIn3DLogoDesign

For more proof and enquiries please click and visit>>> https://www.voiceairmedia.com/2019/05/3d-logo-is-easy-to-design-with-your.html

3 comments:

  1. It was a very edifying moment learning the art of 3D logo designing from VAM. I can boastfully say I'm a professional now. I urgent others to join the training as soon as possible

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited I took part in the 3D logo design training, I can proudly tell you I can design some logos in 3D, thanks VAM for the opportunity. Come join us you won't regret it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the opportunity VAM to be able to partake in the 3D training. I am glad I can design in 3D. Pls come join us and acquire 3D logo Design skills.

    ReplyDelete

After Dropping your comment, Wait for few minutes, your comments will appear below!!!