BREAKING NEWS

ICON Solution, Emeritus  SUG Vice president  of FedpolyAdo's Birthday EMPHATIC APPRECIATION 

The idea that there's something called birthday should keep one's heart guided that though you might literally not be where you wanna be but a day will come when you will be unanimously celebrated.
     Comrade Solution 
Yesterday was yet another rare experience for me, the love was just too massive and expensive for a day to handle. I feel like celebrating my birthday everyday. 

Though birthdays come and go but the memories it leaves at heart is worth far above rubies, I can't imagine myself without you and the love you shewed upon me in picture. Above every options available to you, you choose to love me. I wanna cease the minute to place some level of importance on you. Thank you so much, the whole world will arise to your need too. Amen 

Your birthday messages, calls, posts(I was just seeing myself everywhere), credit alerts were just too sexy. Thank you so much. God will honour you too. Eru na dupe....🙏💃💖

Ire ooo!
Solomon Temidayo Micheal (pka Solution)
The global voice.

No comments

After Dropping your comment, Wait for few minutes, your comments will appear below!!!