BREAKING NEWS

MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & President Buhari

MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & President Buhari

Akinsanya Musiliu Ayinde popularly known as MC Oluomo has spoken first time since he was stabbed.

A reports confirmed by VoiceAirMedia in MC Oluomo Sharing this photo on Twitter, the Lagos NURTW treasure, said he is alive.

He wrote:
"I am alive, Strong and healthy now, please disregard fake news and rumour that MC Oluomo is dead. I shall not die but live to witness the swearing-in of Sanwo-Olu and Buhari in May 2019."

In another tweet, MC Oluomo thanks family NURTW and others.
He wrote:
" APPRECIATION Message!!!
My dearest family, Nurtw, My Staffs, personal Assistants, My Friends, APC leaderships, My leader BAT, it is difficult to express my gratitude and ❤ to you all. You know this saying, a dog wags it's tail with its heart- well I am like that dog today. �"

No comments

After Dropping your comment, Wait for few minutes, your comments will appear below!!!