BREAKING NEWS

FIRST SPEECH DELIVERED BY THE PRESIDENT OF YOUNG SURVEYORS EKITI BRANCH, MR OKANRENDE AKINKUNMI

FIRST SPEECH DELIVERED BY THE PRESIDENT YOUNG SURVEYORS EKITI STATE BRANCH, MR OKANRENDE AKINKUNMI. PRESIDENT, YOUNG SURVEYORS EKITI STATE BRANCH, MR OKANRENDE AKINKUNMI

I gave glory to God for the success of today's election.

It's with Joy that I stand before you all to address this Body as the new state chapter president,

I Promised to deliver all in my capacity to promote this body to the next level.

As the new President of Young Surveyors in Ekiti State, I promise to represent the state well both in the National and International level, I will do everything in my capacity with the help of my fellow executives to save the profession positively.

The Roles of Young Surveyors in surveying Profession will continue to progress under my administration.

Thank you all for the trust you all have in me, I promise never to disappoint you all, And God will see me through my tenure.

No comments

After Dropping your comment, Wait for few minutes, your comments will appear below!!!