BREAKING NEWS

"We are never after a campaign of calumny against anybody, I am Contesting to Win" - Daud Akinloye _Sues for Peace, Promises Next Level Development to Ede North state Constituency

"We are never after a campaign of calumny against anybody, I am Contesting to Win" - Daud Akinloye _Sues for Peace, Promises Next Level Development to Ede North state Constituency.
Published By VAM NigeriaCandidate of the ruling All progressives Congress In Ede North, Daud Biodun Akinloye

The Candidate of the ruling All progressives Congress In Ede North Local Government of Osun state has just made the peaceful declaration on his Facebook page and as made known to the news correspondent of Ruplican. 
He said;

Nigerian Political system shouldn't be all about violence and Thuggery, we need a capable Learned brain with great past leadership experience to manage the legislative affairs of Ede North state Constituency.

As a true lover of service with a passive zeal of serving my people and giving them the best of quality representation they desired, I believed I'm very much ready to deliver my manifesto if elected.
My past antecedents of community development services speaks for me amongst others.

It's no more a news that the Nigerian political Atmospheres is now filled with Campaign of felony, Campaign of calumny and Character assassination which is totally against the Systemic ideology of the progressives party I belonged.

"For I know and so much believed that I'm Contesting to win, I hereby vowed for nothing to discourage me in the Verge of this struggle of transforming Ede North state Constituency into a greater heights of Next Level. "

I hereby vowed to desist and implore my law- abiding supporters to stay away from every form of violence as the general election approaches. We shall win without violence. Akinloye reassured.

No comments

After Dropping your comment, Wait for few minutes, your comments will appear below!!!