BREAKING NEWS

ANY MAN THAT SLEEPS WITH ME BECOMES WRETCH FOR LIFE- EKITI LADY MAKES SHOCKING CONFESSION

A lady identified as Kemisola a native of Ekiti has make a shocking confession of how she  used sex as an exchange of divine fortune from men every success and destiny of any man she sleeps with becomes hers, and the victim would remain wretched forever.

The lady confessed to have used five men out of which she was instructed to bring 50.

In her confession, Kemisola begged her identity be kept private she said:

" I offer free sex for men but they thought I am cheap, if I don't have sex for a week a masquerade will appear to me in my dream and start beating me but whenever I have sex the masquerade will be happy and celebrating me like I won a lottery"

"I was only able to get five men out of which one was a student of the college of education Ikere Ekiti, the spirit do control me, possess me and whoever falls into my trap becomes wretched forever"

" I should have poisoned my father if not for his prayers, my father just named me Kemisola he never for once cared about me" she added.

The founder and G.O of the Christ chosen ministry in Ado Ekiti Prophet Dr Emmanuel while speaking withVAM on the confession of the young lady(kemisola) express dissatisfaction says many men bring misfortune upon themselves warned men most especially students to be very vigilant and careful as not all glitters are Gold.

No comments

After Dropping your comment, Wait for few minutes, your comments will appear below!!!