BREAKING NEWS

Yobe State Student to gets educational scholarship each year, Says Comrade MP

I'll make sure any Yobe State student gets educational scholarship each year, Says Comrade MP.

In a courtesy visit to the Voice Air Media station Yobe State, the Presidential candidate for Yobe State students union NUYOSS nailed his dreams in taking the studentship to next level.

VAM: What is your name?

VAM: Comr Usman M.P, a presidential candidate NUYOSS 2018 NATIONAL CONVENTION.

VAM: We've been seeing your manifesto, just like other aspirants going viral, what motivates you to aspire for the seat, the first time non-Unimaid student contesting for the seat?

MP: It has been my obsession to serve my dear union. But the problem is that no student is allowed to contest except from Unimaid. But with the chance we have gotten from the constitution amendment.

VAM: I can see many people are contesting for the same seat, why do you think you deserved it better than them??

M.P: My wish is to uplift NUYOSS to the level above sister unions across the country

VAM: Don't you think there are other candidates with same idea?
Why do you think you are defrent.?

M.P: Well, there are many yes, but the technical know how matters, politics isn't by force, by I believed my associates knows the qualities they saw in me for nominating me, because I never aspire until they made their decision, so I'm hoping to fulfill the qualities they saw in me.

VAM: What is your main area of interest if elected?

MP: I'll happily make sure Yobe State students enjoys fruits of scholarship yearly and as soon as possible.

VAM: What is your advice to delegates and general populace about the NUYOSS  convention?

MP: I will like to advice them to vote for the right candidate, dont allow anyone called 'ka fi delegate to influence their decision to vote. As that may be their first and last chance to be there as a delegates. So they have utilise it and represent their school not someone who is not even from their school. Which during his time you didn't influence him to vote for your choice but rather he made up his mind, so why not you now?

VAM: Thank you for your time,

Comrade M.P:  Thanks too.

Al-maliki Abu-Idhaq
VAM Yobe State

No comments

After Dropping your comment, Wait for few minutes, your comments will appear below!!!