BREAKING NEWS

RUQQICEXTUS TO RELEASE ONE MINUTE FREESTYLE AUDIO/VIDEO Titled "I WILL SURVIVE" ON WEDNESDAY

I don't feel like anticipating this much but I just want to keep you updated that MY ONE MINUTE FREESTYLE AUDIO/VIDEO titled "I_WILL_SURVIVE" GON BE OUT ON WEDNESDAY FOR YOU TO DOWNLOAD AND FEED YOUR EYES AND EARS

What I need most is for you to download the VIDEO & after that Most importantly you all have to please help me POST IT ON INSTAGRAM & TWITTER, tag me Tag any celebrity of your choice & use the hashtag #IWillSurvive #Blown, then Let it also go Viral on your whatsapp status & tell friends to also help you re post Plz it won't cost much from your MB, it's just one minute studio freestyle PROMOTIONAL VIDEO, WE Can do this together Aren't you all tired of calling me Our Upcoming Unsigned Artiste smiles 💞 💓 💞

#RuqqiCextus
#TrillionaireAmbittion
#iwillsurvive

No comments

After Dropping your comment, Wait for few minutes, your comments will appear below!!!