BREAKING NEWS

Hazard Ponders On Chelsea fc Future : I Don’t Want To Have Any Regrets

Hazard Ponders On Chelsea Future : I Don’t Want To Have Any Regrets

Chelsea and Belgian forward Eden Hazard is taking time to consider on his future amid heavy pressure from the Blue‘s to sign a contract extension at Stamford Bridge.
The West-London club are keen to see the Belgian put pen to paper, but the 27-year old is also mindful that he wouldn’t want to harbour regret in the future as a result of staying put at Stamford Bridge.

Him (Maurizio Sarri) thinks football like me, so we’ll see. The family is in London, I’m also going to be 28. I do not want to have any regrets at the end of my career. It’s a decision I’m going to make, I do not know when, but I’ll take it.”

More worryingly for Chelsea fans, the Belgian finished up the interview saying:
“You know me, I’ve always loved Real, even before (Zinedine) Zidane. We’ll see what happens. As I said, I’m already finishing this year with Chelsea, I still have a year of contract after this year. ”

Hazard is yet to settle on a decision on his future, but as time ticks away, the Blue’s stand to lose their talisman, or as well lose a considerable part of a potential transfer fee.

No comments

After Dropping your comment, Wait for few minutes, your comments will appear below!!!