BREAKING NEWS

WE HAVE FOUGHT THE FIGHT OF GOOD FATE

WE HAVE FOUGHT THE FIGHT OF GOOD FATE

A leader who has no larger and wider heart to handle any situation weather favourable or unfavourable has nothing to leave for.

It was so saddening and unfortunate that the democracy which was fought by our heros has long gone into extinction.

On the fateful 5th of October 2018, we strongly mobilised our teaming supporters to troop out en masse for the primary election to the Ondo state house of Assembly but it was so unfortunate that there was no traces of any electioneering process and only to hear that names had been picked by the highest echelon.

There was no security, no officials from party NWC either from the state or federal.

This botch caused serious pain in my heart and that of my ardent supporters because we worked assiduously to coast home victory at the end of election.

Consequentially, we would not allow this unfortunates and palpable to weight us down, as we are not power drunk and political desperado.

We placed high premium on the well being of our people than any other things.

Therefore, I, PRINCE ADEWALE MICHAEL ALAOFIN (PAMA) urges my people in the length and breadth of  Akoko North East constituency, especially my teeming supporters and lovers of democracy to remain calm, peaceful, and prayerful.

To every member of my team, GOD'S PROJECT 2019 and supporters out there, I use this medium to appreciate all and sundry for believing strongly in my leadership and ambition to canoe the affairs of our Constituency, Akoko North East, with your unflinching supports and irrevocable  acceptance.

I salute your courage, loyalty as well as doggedness in the course of our struggle

However, after series of consultations and ratification opinions, I would like to inform you at this point that I have settled down to remain committed and rendered my total support for our great party, All progressive Congress (APC), both in the state and Federal to ensure victory come 2019 in the general poll.

My ambition is to obey the clarion call of my people, to represents them and its not for selfish interest and the ambition is not greater than the interest of the authority.

Our struggles and our grassroot mobilization still continues beyond 2019, I am not afraid of tomorrow because it will be more better. Once again thank you for being there for me and being part of the struggle.

God bless our Akoko North East. Constituency!
God bless Ondo State!!
God bless Nigeria!!!

Yours loyal servant,

PRINCE ADEWALE MICHAEL ALAOFIN (PAMA)

No comments

After Dropping your comment, Wait for few minutes, your comments will appear below!!!