BREAKING NEWS

OPEN LETTER TO ALL OLOSHO (Sex workers)- Gbenga Adene

OPEN LETTER TO ALL OLOSHO (Sex workers)

A Yoruba adage says that if two friends came out laughing from a room, that means they are yet to tell themselves the bitter truth. You know I have always been your fans; I almost get suspended from the church choir for my article “how to put Olosho to proper use”; because I know what you (Oloshos) are going through. You people are even better than some so called decent girls with bad manners but today I will tell you the other side of the story that you have not heard from me in a very longtime.

See; I am one of the people in life that knows the true meaning of suffering, that’s why I do defend you all the time. I have slept in an uncompleted building in Moniya, Ibadan for weeks, which did not make me an armed robber. I slept on the couch of someone for months; that did not make me a yahoo boy; just this last year (2015) I drank garri (Cassava flakes) in ration 1:1:1 for good three days before a client paid me for my service (though when I told people around me, they were mad at me for suffering myself when I have people I can ask for help); that didn’t make me think of money rituals or think of duping my clients. Let me spare you the details of the super story of my life; the bottom line is that you choose to be an Olosho!

Life will never be fair! It hasn’t been fair since the creation of earth and won’t be fair till Jesus come. Olosho should have been the last option, even though you are not expected to pick it. What happens to your pride? Being a woman on its own gives you a lot of advantage in life, all you need do is to use your sexual appeal and woman power, that’s all, you don’t need to sell your body. What happens to learning a trade if you can’t go to school? I know your parents are dead and nobody to assist you but what of God? Your second to the last option of being an Olosho should have been moving a little closer to God.

Of all the people in this world, I Gbenga Adene knows your economic importance and will never judge you but just giving you an advice as a friend. Though I’m not your “customer dada ni” but I still help “una” find market once in a while.

Save all you can from this Olosho business in 6 months, if possible, double your hustle and leave this Life, go into small business! I know some people will encourage you to stop now as if na them go dey buy you cloths and take your bills.

Napoleon hills said whatever a man can conceive and believe; he can achieve. You can be the wife of a Senator but you gat to protect your name, dignity and pride. You can sure do this, I swear! It’s never too late.

SEX IS SPIRITUAL. You are grieving the spirit of God in you when you do it with UNAPPROVED. People often lack wisdom to know that it is the Spirit of God in us that provides for us, even when we never knew how we came to the world but he not only knows but knows clearly how he will cater for us all through life. We now abandon this Trust and FAITH in God to believe in our parents, helper, work, certificate etc and when we lack them we turn to help ourselves at the expense of the spirit of God? You are only putting your destiny and life purpose to risk, STOP THE ILLICIT TRADE NOW NOW NOW, FORGET ABOUT HOW YOU WILL SURVIVE, YOU ARE A CUSTODIAN OF OTHER PEOPLES HOPES, SO YOURS IS A DONE DEAL! GET TO THE WORD OF GOD, REASSURE YOURSELF AND FACE LIFE BOLDLY IN HOLINESS, YOU WILL BE SHOCKED AT YOUR TESTIMONIES, GOD HAS FORGIVEN YOUR PAST IF YOU SEEK FORGIVENESS-Akinbinu Olusola

Gbenga Adene
Architect, Public Speaker and a Consultant

No comments

After Dropping your comment, Wait for few minutes, your comments will appear below!!!