BREAKING NEWS

MY GIRLFRIEND – EPISODE 8

DISCLAIMER – This is a pure work of imagination aided by inspiration, any semblance of real life event (Name, organization and so on) is a mere coincidence.

MY GIRLFRIEND – EPISODE 8

My experience with Grace, Damilola, and Caroline totally changed my ideology about the whole girlfriend thing, I started seeing every females I knew back then as an object of pleasure and because of that, I made sure I baptized my sisters with enough words of discouragement against any form of sexual immorality, all in the name of pleasure, I gave them all the guys code and the nitty gritty of their tricks. You might want to call me a hypocrite but for sure, it was not as easy then to abstain.
On the Sunday morning, I have never had interest in attending any fellowship since I attended UJCM service, but then I decided to call Ngozi at least to say ‘hi.’
“Hey good morning Ngozi, oh sorry Felicia” I said
“Better, good morning Mr Olalekan and happy Sunday” she joyfully responded.

“What are you up to?” I quickly asked as I watched my Christian roommates get ready for Church.
“Up to? Today is Sunday nah, shey I will not go to Church ni, I am actually preparing for Church, what about you?” She asked me.
“Just lying down on my bed o”
“Are you not going to Church?”
“I don’t have a fellowship yet”
“Really!!!?” She exclaimed
“Yes o”
“No! No!! No!!! why would you not have a fellowship that you attend? Okay so would you mind following me to mine?” she said excitedly. Like seriously? What response do I give?
“Uhhmmm…What Fellowship do you attend?”
“Charis Fellowship International” She said with all enthusiasm again.
“What time is the service starting?” I asked her, maybe I can use time factor to boycott the whole fellowship thing.
“8:00am actually and this is just 7:30am and the venue is at Amphitheatre” she said, and there I was, caught red handed with no excuse neither was there any escape plan for me and before I could say any other thing, she spoke again.
“So I am almost done, we should meet at Anglo-Moz right?” and reluctantly I agreed to it, being her first time of requesting something of such.

“Yyyy-eeee-ssss” I said.
“Great! So will give you a call when I am outside” she said as we ended the call. Immediately I jumped off my bed to hustle for water, even if it will just be to rinse the vital spots and go away. I took one bowl of water from everyone’s water and by 7:57am I already managed to at least put something on.
At exactly 8:00am, Felicia’s number appeared on my phone and then I knew it was time. As fun as it was to stay in Angola Hall those days, staying in Block E downward was more of a punishment should there be need to rush. My case was not any different, climbing the stair case in front of Block E was the greatest task of every occupants of lower Angola.
“What took you so long?” was the first question Felicia asked me when I eventually managed to get to Anglo-Moz.

“At least can we go now?” I said as she started laughing at me.
“No! not until your zip is properly zipped” she said, laughing uncontrollably. I was a little bit embarrassed but then I did what I needed to do and we started heading to church.
“By the way you are looking awesomely amazing" I said as she kept on smiling.

TO BE CONTINUED...

ABSOL

No comments

After Dropping your comment, Wait for few minutes, your comments will appear below!!!