BREAKING NEWS

My Appreciation- COMRADE TUNDE BRIGHT OLORUNGBOTEMI ONE CLASS_ONE VOICE July 20th-July 21st, 2018.

My Appreciation- COMRADE TUNDE BRIGHT OLORUNGBOTEMI ONE CLASS_ONE VOICE
July 20th-July 21st, 2018.

My appreciation goes to God who preserved my dear life to this glorious present moment and for the successful birthday, Special thanks also goes to my parents who have been there for me over the years, I say a very gigantic thank you and may you live long to eat the fruits of your labour(Your prayers keeps me going).

I also appreciate my Mentor, Leaders, Comrades, friends & Family members who really surprise me with messages, calls, gifts even uploaded my picture as their status and profile picture may God bless you all.

Thank you all for making my day glamorous.

To those who celebrated me in one way or the other Yesterday, I thank you all.
You all made my day worthwhile.
Special thanks to GOD'S PROJECT 2019, NANC, YOUTHOCRACY MOVEMENT OF NIGERIA, OODUA YOUTH PARLIAMENT, ACAOSA 2K10 SET, NANS, COVENANT DRAMA MINISTRY, FPASU STAKEHOLDERS, EX STUDENTS AND IMMEDIATE STUDENTS, MY ADOPTED TWIN BROTHER, MY BLOOD, MY PARTNER IN LOVE, ETC....
You shall be celebrated and may the Lord continually bless and keep you.

To everyone your calls, text messages, timeline post, like, comments reached me and appreciated.

I say a very big AMEN to your prayers and wishes.
Words are not enough to show how grateful I'm.

Thank you all for  everything i can't even mention.
VOICE AIR MEDIA Cares

No comments

After Dropping your comment, Wait for few minutes, your comments will appear below!!!