BREAKING NEWS

Ini Umoren: Suspected Killer Narrates How He Killed The Job Seeker


The suspected killer of Akwa Ibom job seeker, Iniubong Umoren has narrated how he killed the fresh graduate he lured to his house with a promise of a job.


The suspect, Uduak Frank Akpan revealed that he killed Iniubong by hitting her with a stabilizer.


 

Uduak Akpan disclosed this while speaking with Journalists during his parade by the police on Friday.


“When she got to the location I asked her if she can work as a Secretary on a farm where drugs are produced and she said yes.


“However, I told her that there were no such existing jobs but that I would love to have sex with her and she accepted on the condition that I use a condom.


 

“She got furious when along the line I tried to remove the condom and reached for an object to hit me. She also bit me and in anger, I retaliated and hit her with a stabilizer and she started bleeding.


“That was how she died,” he said.


Read Also.... See The Full List Of 31-Man Provisional Squad Released By Gernot Rohr For Cameroon Friendly

 

       

     EDITORIAL NOTE: We wish to add you to our WhatsApp Database to get our trending and latest news directly into your WhatsApp Private Box as the news breaks.

Kindly CONTACT US ON 08072633727 📲 whatsApp 📞Also, For your Advert Placement, Media & Publicity, Press Release, Personality Promotion, Special Report, Conference, Interviews, And So On

©VAM News - THE NEWS YOU NEED.


No comments

After Dropping your comment, Wait for few minutes, your comments will appear below!!!