BREAKING NEWS

C Ronaldo Is in Abuja: Nigerians React As Car With CR7 Plate Number Sighted in FCT

 

 

 A video was recently shared on social media in which an Audi car with CR7 plate number could be seen on Abuja road. 


The person who filmed the moving vehicle could be heard jokingly saying C Ronaldo is live in Abuja.


He advised people to live in good areas where they can be seeing celebrities. 


 

VAM News notes that the Audi car is owned by a Cristiano Ronaldo fan who went as far as customising a plate number in the footballer's nickname. 



Reacting, @AnjazCake said: "I will immediately hit the car from behind so that he will get down then I will confirm is Ronaldo.. And I will be like OMG it was a mistake sir... Then I will trend with the hashtag "a depressed lady hit ronaldo's car" I can't just make only video......" 


@AyoJohnGlory commented: "Omoooooooooo, the first day I saw this car I nearly shout Ronaldo!!!!!!!!!" 


Read Also..

 Mama Taraba' Aisha Alhassan, ex-Nigerian minister, is dead

 


        CONTACT US ON 08072633727 📲 whatsApp/Call or

08104964100 📞 For your Advert Placement, Press Release, Personality Promotion, Special Report, Conference, Interviews, Media And Publicity And So On

         ©VAM News



No comments

After Dropping your comment, Wait for few minutes, your comments will appear below!!!