BREAKING NEWS

Africa taking giant strides as Yaya Toure lands first coaching job



Ivorian and Manchester City great, Yaya Toure has landed his first ever coaching job with Ukrainian side, Olimpik Donetsk FC.


The midfield maestro announced the announcement via his Twitter page.


Yaya Toure, 37 is a four-time African player of the year and had been in England working on his coaching badges for a while now.


 

Olimpik is currently seventh in the Ukrainian Premier League table and will be hoping he’ll help them in their quest to win the league.


 

While speaking on the club’s website, Toure said;


 

“I started my professional career in Donetsk. Now I am here to start my coaching path. Of course, I understand that Olimpik is not Metalurh, but I remember well how friendly and open people were in Donetsk. I am very impressed by the local mentality,”


“To be honest, even my agent was surprised when he found out that I wanted to study to be a coach in Ukraine, but I was firm in my decision.



 

“It is not so easy to find a place where you can calmly, without unnecessary pressure, study; where you will be accepted as a friend.”


Read Also... Top 10 states with highest capital investments in Nigeria in 2020 (Full List)


        CONTACT US ON 08072633727 📲 whatsApp/Call or

08104964100 📞 For your Advert Placement, Press Release, Personality Promotion, Special Report, Conference, Interviews, Media And Publicity And So On

         ©VAM News


No comments

After Dropping your comment, Wait for few minutes, your comments will appear below!!!