BREAKING NEWS

2020 International Scholarship For Nigerian Students (Registration & Eligibility)

BY One Class 

The Scholarship application is now open for Nigerian Universities, Polytechnics/Monotechnics & Colleges of Education, VOICE AIR MEDIA has learnt.


The College Relief Fund provides Need-Based scholarship of up to #500,000 to deserving Nigerian students in all institutions of higher learning backed by multiple international donor organisations.

 

Registration is FREE.

To register and the eligibility & deadline, Visit https://www.collegerelieffund.com?rpid=1&rpr=16821


READ ALSO... #EndSARS Response: Is Muhammadu Buhari Truly Dead? Fact Check...



1 comment:

  1. I've applied for this scholarship thing. I also got 10gb for data from them. I was hoping to get the 60gb data sha.
    I hope they really consider me oh

    ReplyDelete

After Dropping your comment, Wait for few minutes, your comments will appear below!!!