BREAKING NEWS

Erica: I’ll love to apologise to everyone


By Sampson Unamka


Disqualified Erica has asked for forgiveness from her fans and viewers over her actions in a recent interview.



The actress had hurled insults at Laycon and threatened to kill him before her disqualification.




But she said: “I have apologised to the Housemates before leaving the House and I would like to apologize to everybody who watched the show, all my supporters, fans, my family, my friends.



” I am very sorry for my actions and I am very sorry for saying those horrible words to Laycon, Layton I do not hate you we have our disagreements but I don’t hate you and to everybody I insulted, Prince, Dora all the different people I insulted I’m very sorry.”

No comments

After Dropping your comment, Wait for few minutes, your comments will appear below!!!