BREAKING NEWS

Blogger, Offor Godwin Celebrates 27th Birthday(New Photos here)

By One Class












Blogger, Offor Godwin


A Nigerian blogger Offor Godwin Nkemakonam celebrating his 27th birthday.














This newspaper gathered that he took to his blog Instagram and Facebook page and wrote:
          "Lord Jesus, I can’t thank you enough for bringing me this far in life. I might not be a billionaire, but You have blessed me with life, good health, happiness and peace of mind"


"These gifts are worth more than all the money and treasures of the world"









"I pray that You give me the strength to forge ahead in life and fulfill the destiny that You have placed in front of me.
Happy birthday to myself," he said.


Other photo here....










#AbleGod
#MrAkeli
#AkeliciousMedia
#Happybirthday



        NOTE: You Can Reach Us on FLASH POINT
             For your;
•SUCCESS STORIES,
•WEALTH CREATIONS,
•REVELATIONS
•MORALS,
•INSPIRATIONS
And General News.
                                ALSO, You Can Partner with us, To Cover your Event, Advertise your Business & Products, Campaign, Promotion (Birthday, Naming, Burial etc) and many others..
                           📲 WhatsApp/Call: 08072633727 / 08104964100 voiceairmedia@gmail.com










No comments

After Dropping your comment, Wait for few minutes, your comments will appear below!!!