BREAKING NEWS

Get motivated: "ATYCHIPHOBIA, NO MORE" - Memory of spelling Competition organized by the Press Club of FedPoly

BY One Class


Don't be scared by the word. Let me share with you, how this word treated me, and how I overcome it.




I learned this word two(2) years ago while I was preparing for a spelling Competition organized by the Press Club of my School.


Get motivated: "ATYCHIPHOBIA, NO MORE" - Memory of spelling Competition organized by the Press Club of FedPoly


This word is the best description of my demeanor then, I was so much afraid of failing in the Spelling Bee competition, considering the caliber of people who had registered for the competition.


 I considered giving up on the competition, but I decided it either I win or I win. Lo and behold, I emerge as one of the top winners. 


A man whose life is pedaled with wants and desires only can not make much out of life. 


In physics, we were taught that work is the product of force and perpendicular distance. No matter the magnitude of your force without traveling any distance you'll end up as zero.


Dear reader, no matter how brilliant your intention and ambition are without and action it will end up just as an orientation.


The world awaits your manifestation, not just your description alone.


Take action today!


I hope you will say to atychiphobia, No more!


Written by: Oluwole ADTalks , E-mail; oluwoledanny@gmail.com , Phone number:09037465703


NOTE:
•You can share a story, campaign, also invite us for Interviews, To cover your events like conferences, Annual General Meetings, ceremonies, Advertise your Business and promote yourself... etc.
Kindly contact us on: 08072633727 or email: voiceairmedia@gmail.com for business relationship.
         

•READ IN PHONE APP FOR BETTER KNOWLEDGE (CLICK HERE)


No comments

After Dropping your comment, Wait for few minutes, your comments will appear below!!!