BREAKING NEWS

Kogi election: I’m better in bed than Yahaya Bello – Melaye


Eniola Akinkuotu, Abuja

The Peoples Democratic Party’s Kogi-West senatorial candidate, Dino Melaye, says he is more skilful in bed than Governor Yahaya Bello.

Melaye said this during a recent campaign in Kogi State, a video of which has since gone viral on the Internet.

He said he is better than the governor academically, physically and in “kerewa” a slang and song popularised by music duo, Zule Zoo in the early 2000s.


Kerewa is a pelvic thrusting movement which simulates sex and often refers to the act of sexual intercourse

Melaye said, “You all know Yahaya Bello, there is nothing I don’t have more than him. Number one, I am taller than him. Number two, I am more handsome than him. Number three, I am more educated than him. And if it is ‘kerewawa’, I can do better than him.”

The politician was sacked by the Court of Appeal last month as the court ordered a fresh election.

He will be facing Smart Adeyemi of the All Progressives Congress at the poll on November 16.


No comments

After Dropping your comment, Wait for few minutes, your comments will appear below!!!