BREAKING NEWS

Ekiti best photographer, Ogunbiyi Damilare pens down heartfelt message as he celebrates his Wife Adenike's birthday (Video)

Mr Damilare and Adenike 

The C.E.O Confidence global Media, Ogunbiyi Damilare Sunday, Ekiti State  best Photographer,  has celebrated his Wife, Adenike, on her birthday. The lover boy took to FEDPOLAD TV page to celebrate his heartthrob after giving her Birthday shoot. See what he wrote and the video below:

"Adenike, you’re my life. You have the most caring heart, and I can’t imagine a life without you around.  Nobody can ever take your place in my heart. You make me happy like no one else can. All my love is for you on this special day. May you enjoy all the good things life has to offer!"

"From our very first date, I knew you were the right person for me. Happy birthday to the one who makes me feel loved and cared for. You make my life complete, and I feel you in my heart every day. I wish you all the best on your special day. 


" I’m so grateful for all of the things you do to put a smile on my face. You make me feel Loved, needed, and cared for. May this special day and all the years to follow be filled with joy and endless happiness! Happy birthday to my Beautiful  Woman!


You’re absolutely amazing. In fact, you are the most wonderful person I have ever met. You have a knack for always making me smile. Birthdays will come and go, but my love for you is constant. I’m happy to see our relationship standing the test of time. Thanks for loving me wholeheartedly. I hope all of your heart's desires come true as soon as you blow out the candles on your birthday cake.


See more photos below



















No comments

After Dropping your comment, Wait for few minutes, your comments will appear below!!!