BREAKING NEWS

Afe Babalola reveals why he rejected ministerial appointments

Afe Babalola revealed why he turned down ministerial appointments while speaking at the dinner organized in celebration of conferment of honorary doctor of letters on him by the University of Ibadan (UI).


According to founder of Afe Babalola University, he can't work with the present crop of workers in the civil service.

Aare Afe Babalola: writes off the 1999 constitution as anti-progress on August, 2019


The Senior Advocate of Nigeria who admitted that Nigeria is a difficult country, added that accepting the ministerial appointments could have created an enmity between him and civil servants.


Babalola said:
              “Well, I turned ministerial appointments down for two reasons. One, I cannot work with the present type of civil servants in this country. The civil servants are the problems in this country. None of them can work the way I work.


“I will create instant enmity, if I accepted to be a minister. The second reason is that my clients are so many. 
•Share your story, adverts, campaign, brand, model with us : SMS/Whatsapp : +2348072633727, Email : voiceairmedia@gmail.com

Download The VAM NewsOnline APP now on playstore (Click HERE)


They protested and felt I would be disappointing them if I accepted to be a minister.”


No comments

After Dropping your comment, Wait for few minutes, your comments will appear below!!!