BREAKING NEWS

Gov. Obiano Appoints Engr. Ifeanyi Aniagoh as Director General, Anambra Digital Entrepreneurship Office

Brethren, here's the good news... Thank you Akpokuedike Aguleri!

Gov Obiano has approved the establishment of Digital Entrepreneurship Office in Anambra State with my humble self as the Director-General. 



The new DEO will serve as centre for ICT Development; nurture and expand Technovation as well as a bureau for social mobility in solving youth unemployment through the Digital Space. 

The office will also help to coordinate social media engagements ranging from popularization of the laudable achievements of the government to aggregation of feedback and constructive criticisms which will not only enhance the participation of ndị Anambra in governance but also ensure improved service delivery.



... This is a call to serve! 

Reward for work well done is more work and as such I thank all my friends and colleagues as well as my Digi-Family for standing by me... Together, we can achieve greater success!

Special Appreciation goes to My Sunshine, under whose influence I continue to grow... And a shout out to our dear son, Maduaburochukwu!

Please celebrate with me... And most importantly, come let's do this work together!

_
Digi-Priest

No comments

After Dropping your comment, Wait for few minutes, your comments will appear below!!!