BREAKING NEWS

NANS /JCC Kwara Axis Chairman Aspiration: Expression of interest and appeal for support

NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA STUDENTS (NANS)
ASSOCIATION NATIONALE DES ETUDIANTS NIGERIAN
JOINT CAMPUS COMMITTEE (J C C) KWARA STATE AXIS

Dear sir
    
Ayinde

Combatant,fraternal and solidarity greetings to your reputable personality and good office in the spirit of patriotic answer scientific aluta with  diplomacy, sincerity maturity. It remains pertinent to note my intent in reforming and restabilizing the largest students movement in kwara state (NANS /JCC KWARA AXIS ) Which is thirsty of your hononry and humble support in kind and cash to the actualization of a better NANS /JCC KWARA Leadership. 

       
NANS/J CC KWARA AXIS is an umbrella body for all Nigeria students schooling in the harmonious state of kwara ranging from creche to higher schools of learning forming about 5.1million Nigerians students armless batallion across the state. 
    
   
I am indigene of Kwara State(from the heart of ibolo kingdom, offa LGA), I graduated from the kwara state polytechnic, Ilorin department of mass communication in the year 2017 for my national diploma after which the proceeded to the federal polytechnic, offa, department of mass communication for my higher national  diploma  (HND) were I am currently an undergraduate with Matric Number MC/HND/F18/1810 which as given me  the  opportunity to obey the call to service of Nigerian students by Nigerian students  for Nigeria  students 
 
  
As a young agile ,radical, proactive ,ductive and patriotic citizen of the federal republic of Nigerian, my zeal for moral correctness and uprighness of Nigerian youths and students  remains sacrosanct and cannot be over emphasized ,as such  I cosumes a mission to reforme reposition and restabilize National Association of Nigerian students  (NANS/JCC KWARA)without rimior but with a concentrated passion for all, embedded with  high level of political sagacity ,academy indenuity and socio economy dexterity. 
    
 
My wealth of leadership experience has dangled and still dangling  which as promoted me to serve and  still serving  in different  capacity to represent and stand  for the voiceless. I have served as social director ,National association of mass communication student  (NAMCOS) Kwara State  polytechnic chapter, I was formal director of policy and strategy to former National vice president, National  affairs of National association of polytechnic student  (NAPS) I was former campaign D.G to former NANS JCC Kwara  chairmanship aspirant ,among many others am currently  serving  as special assistance to students union president, federal polytechnic offa,on logistics and political affairs, also I am the senior  special assistance on media and publicity to the NANS Zone C (Abuja, kwara,Kogi,Niger,Nasarawa,Plateau, Benue,Bornu) Public  Relation officer (P.R.O).


Sir ,it is obvious that with  my wealth of experience across board in different  capacity  , I have felt the rigorous pains of my fellow  Nigerian students and without a  delay and procrastination, I am ready to reforme the image of Nigerian youths and students as my agendas will immensely contribute to the betterment of the state education than we met it.
  
 
My commitment as an individual and that of my team with positive public opinions is 
begins enough to  lead us to victory with secured support of Nigerian student populace. Good reputation and integrity would be a  plus to our academy excellent, community  development, uninterrupted academy calender through  innovation, motivation, inspiration, orientation, supervision, coordination, cooperation etc. 


For improved educational status in the state. 
I humbly seek for your Undiluted moral and financial support for the success of this contest which aftermath gives room to continous maintanance of unalloyed relationship and cooperation before, during and after my presumed administration. 
 

Also, attached with this notification request letter is the proposed financial budget for this glamorous project of a reformed NANS JCC kwara 19/20 academic session which is beyond my financial where within crying for your support. 
  

"You can do What I can not do, I can do what you can not do, but only in togetherness, we can make it great in greatness" Mother Teresa .
  

The NANS / JCC Kwara Axis convention/Election is tentatively bide for September 2019, at NUJ hall, Ilorin, kwara state; 
  
Meanwhile, the campaign has commenced which involves movement across all institutions in the state which paths our inmost prioritized needs as a determined team to mobilize delegates/ voters ' across the campus. 
 

My humble self and my entire team shall be very grateful if our appeal is favorable considered as your suppor will go a long way In aiding the success of this aspiration .
 

While anticipating your swift considerate on the above subject matter, please accept the best and in most assurance of our highest regards. 

Yours in capacity national building 
  Comr. Hassan Ayinde  Ridwan
 NANS JCC chairmanship Aspirant 
08104304076
 19/20 academic session

No comments

After Dropping your comment, Wait for few minutes, your comments will appear below!!!