BREAKING NEWS

NIgeria will Get Better- By Joshua Nicholas

NIgeria will Get Better- By Joshua Nicholas

I believe on our core values
I believe in the integrity we have chosen to protect
I believe on our unwavering loyalty to this great nation
I believe in the uncommon love we have decided to portray.
Nigeria is an epitome of beauty, filled with people with a loving soul. A people of dignity, esteem and selflessness. 
I believe in the honesty we have chosen to uphold; good people - great nation. 
I believe with unity we can achieve our dreams. If we work together as a family, we can go far. I believe if we stop seeing that 'he is Yoruba', and she is Igbo', the sky will not limit her greatness. 
I believe if we start judging people by their abilities, their skill, attitude and potentials; my country will live up to it's meaning "The green land". Not by their tribes, religion, ethnic groups, social clubs and wealth class. 
I believe in the "green creed" where everything in this nation prospers. The climate has been provided, the soil is fertile, the waters are ever ready to keep springing; but it all depends on us, if we have the good seeds to plant
I believe in Nigerians; we are happy people, we are great people, we are loving people, we are hardworking and the world knows we have the accolades.
For the network of pointless youths waging war against the nation, for no cause; God will help them and they will become better people.

If every Nigerian can convert the time been used to pull down and criticize this nation for her collective growth and non staggering contribution to development, we will soar high far above our contemporaries
Nigeria will only progress if we use our uncommonness to unleash dreams, unveil visions and make history.

Nigeria is my country
I am a Nigerian - I owe no man an apology for that

 God bless my country!
 I love Nigeria

NIGERIAN FACTS
The Niger Delta is the second largest delta in the world.
 joshuannicholass@gmail.com
+2348108767289

Powered by: NIGERIA TO GREATNESS

No comments

After Dropping your comment, Wait for few minutes, your comments will appear below!!!