BREAKING NEWS

Nigerian actress, Peggy Onah urges people to Focus On her Talent, Not on her Boobs

Pretty and beauty Peggy Onah is one of the rising talents in the competitive Nigerian movie industry.
            Peggy Onah, Nigerian rising actress
Unlike most actresses would need to show their boobs to flaunt their sex appeal, Onah believes in flaunting her talent than her boobs.

VAM News reports that the actress broke into Nollywood via the movie ‘Toskana’ noted that she doesn’t want people to focus on her boobs.

She made this known in a recent encounter with the Newsmen.

“No I don’t like it when people focus on my boobs rather than on my talent. 

My talent is what makes me unique and not my boobs”.

No comments

After Dropping your comment, Wait for few minutes, your comments will appear below!!!