BREAKING NEWS

Birthday felicitation with Students Union Government President of Kwara State College of Education, Oro Sen. Ashaolu- Comrade Abdullateef Opeyemi a.k.a Al-Subtle

Comrade Abdullateef Opeyemi a.k.a Al-Subtle felicitate with the Students Union Government President of Kwara State College of Education, Oro Sen. Ashaolu David.
Students Union Government President of Kwara State College of Education, Oro Sen. Ashaolu David
It was like my memory, I mean my thinking faculty was revitalised for I could not come up with a single word to perfectly describe  someone special to me. I subsequently discover that he cannot be defined by a single word but lots of words due to his loyalty.

  Happy birthday to a centurion of Italian Vermont born in (Aluta tone). I felicitate with this versatile and vibrant Senator of their time, a prolific Comrade,
A rare gem of inestimable value
A comrade per excellent
David with quintessential personality and a noble oblige 
Taiwo of unparalleled charisma character.
   I wish you many happy returns, long life and prosperity.

  I pray may Allah make you and exceptional icon to your family, may your shinning light never fade, may the blooming rose never die @ it prime, may your bridge to greater height never get sturdy, may your day last long like Olumo rock, may your path ahead be smooth, crystal clear and plain, may all your wishe come to reality.

    I beseech Almighty Allah to keep guiding you to the path of honour that will be beneficial for you not only on earth surface but equally hereafter.

  Do accept my warmth and hearty regards.
Sincerely Yours 
COMRADE AL-SUBTLE.

No comments

After Dropping your comment, Wait for few minutes, your comments will appear below!!!