BREAKING NEWS

SUG president kwcoed Oro condolence message to entire family of Afolayan and Computer Students and Staff

OF THE GREATEST NIGERIAN STUDENTS!!!!
It took me lot of tears to find a smile of joy on my face,it i s so sardonic to announce the death if a Gem among the great knowledge dispenser , in Kwara State College of Education Oro, it comes to my notice that one of the heroes in our great school of thought has fallen, which has brought all the College Staffs and Students to a state of melancholy, 
     I therefore announce the death of Mr Afolayan A.A.

      A lecturer from Computer department, who slept in the lord on 26th of February 2019, I  hereby say  Goodbye to the land of your ancestor.

    Unbehalf of the all the entire Students of kwara state College of Education Oro and the entire Student's Union Government  excutives in conjunction with the Union Of Class Governor of the college..
R.I.P  master..
We love you but God love you most.

No comments

After Dropping your comment, Wait for few minutes, your comments will appear below!!!