BREAKING NEWS

NEW YEAR, NEW YOU (NEW BEGINNING)

You might have been worried about the speed of the previous year and here you are with no move.

I can hear you say, “Oh! The previous year had got legs and it ran as fast as it could, leaving me with a lot of things undone.

I can hear you whispering to my ears, “Academic is out of it. Don’t even know where to start from.

  You still say, “I have heard a lot of talks about self and purpose discovery which I did nothing about, but then, I am just confused on where to start from.

I can sense that you have been wearied from the walks of life. Your life acting out, the exact opposite of your plan and you have been asking, “Where on earth do I start from? Can someone just help out?”

Yes Priceless lady, you need to start from where you are. I can’t deny the fact that I had also been like this. The mind ruffled with a lot of uncertainties, worries and battles.
Priceless, I don’t consider that I have made it on my own; but one thing I do (it is my one aspiration) is forgetting what lies behind and straining forward (reaching forth) to what lies ahead by looking away (from all that will distract), to Jesus, who is the leader and the source of your faith. Last year is past. There is absolutely nothing that you can do with the previous year, but there are lots of things you can do with this year and years to come.

You need to reach out to be the success God already made you. That you have a whole lot of things undone doesn’t mean that you can’t still do them. It is only an avenue to come out (execute it) stronger and better.

That your academic went bad last year doesn’t mean it will go bad this year. You just need to be more committed and devoted to project out that inbuilt success and more importantly, turning to God for help because he had been made your wisdom and making it very illegal for you to fail.  Can you please say, “God is my wisdom?”

You need to be intentional about yourself because circumstances and situations will always want to squeeze you out of your real self and your real self is what God says you are. Not what your parent, teachers, lecturers or friends had said. Don’t only know the word, act out the word and that is your discovery.

Weariness results from trying to do what only God can do and most especially what He has done. The rest that I enjoy in life is borne out of choosing to rest in God’s love for my life.
Be anxious for nothing and be rest assured He is working out things for you and that is why you can say, “The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want”- you cease from all wants because the shepherd is all you need.

Conclusively, drop the load of worries and receive the benefits that God is loading you with. Focus less on past failures but strive to see the present success. There is always grace to start afresh because God’s mercies are new every day. Break out from what has happened last year and break forth into what the Lord is set to do in your life this year. It is not over yet. You can always BEGIN AGAIN.

Confession: I receive grace to start afresh. I will cover a thousand miles with just a step this year. The grace of the Lord is forever abounding towards me. I will rise and keep rising.

This is for you: You can’t have a new beginning if you don’t know and believe on the one who owns your beginning (The beginning and the end). He is the starter of your new beginning. He is a father and he is calling you into sonship (becoming a child of God) by accepting his Lordship over your life.

Say this after me: Lord Jesus, I invite you into my life to be my Lord and my Saviour. I believe that you died for my sins so that I can have and experience a new beginning in you. Come and take over all of me and I will enjoy the joy of Salvation.

Congratulations!!!
Kindly write to us if through this, you believe you received the glorious light of the gospel.

Email: Ladevickyconnect011@gmail.com

For counseling or advice;
Call: 08161655758
Whatsapp: 08161655758
…Priceless Princess…
Impacting lives is all I do for a living

No comments

After Dropping your comment, Wait for few minutes, your comments will appear below!!!