BREAKING NEWS

Meet CEO Deegnityzbizenterprise an Icon of development plus 1 today

Meet CEO Deegnityzbizenterprise an Icon of development plus 1 today

Name: Sulaimon Adedoyin Emmanuel Aka DeegnityCEO deegnityzEnterprise

In Voiceairmedia interview with the celebrant, he says I sing, act and am also a teacher by training and by calling..

Am a facilitator and a change agent am the CEO of Deegnityzbizenterprise.. An ardent lover of the gospel..

I Love God, and always wants His Will to be done.. 
I also loves children especially teenagers and I want them to discover who God made them to be(Purpose).

DeegnityzFounder

I am lively, not the boring type because I joke and play alot.
LLNP and happy birthday.

No comments

After Dropping your comment, Wait for few minutes, your comments will appear below!!!